We are now taking bookings for group Guitar Lessons for children and adults available in…
Halesowen town from September 2017.
Group lessons are fun, suitable for all budgets and highly effective!
- You will need your own guitar but amps and leads and other accessories will be provided.
- Group class sizes are limited to a maximum of 5 students so book early to avoid disappointment.
- Classes operate during term times weeks only on Thursday evening and Saturday late mornings.
- A timetable will be issued on your first class along with a welcome pack.
Please fill out the short form here to reserve your slot or to enquire about your first Group Lesson.
Group Classes provide all students whether new or experienced with the guitar a unique opportunity and an environment that is fun, hugely beneficial and simply cannot be replicated elsewhere.
You will be placed in a small, carefully selected suitable group of students of similar ability. The small class sizes mean you will get plenty of focus and attention.
Together we will all create some great pieces of music which will be inspiring and brilliant for every student.
7 great benefits of group guitar lessons are:
- Learn in a fun, interactive environment
- It is more cost effective
- Be encouraged by other learners with the same ability as you
- The social camaraderie
- A central location meaning travelling to your nearest group lesson is easy
- Receive and give social support
- Find effective peers to emulate
Group lessons are a fun, exciting and very successful way of learning quickly!