Do you want to learn and master acoustic guitar, electric guitar or ukulele with a fun, friendly, qualified and inspirational teacher?
At Rockstar Guitar Tuition a range of courses and lessons are available to you from my studio in Halesowen.
Please note: One to one lesson slots are limited but I am currently taking on new students for group lessons which are loads of fun
If you have never played guitar or ukulele before, we will start you off on my popular `Absolute Beginners Course` where you will learn REAL songs from your very first lesson. Lesson plans are tailor-made for each and every student. You will learn the songs YOU want to learn.
- Specialising in teaching adult beginners to how to learn with more fun and less frustration
- Go from zero to guitar hero in just 6 months with our unique, simple and fun `3 Step Strumming System`
- Special discount rates for students available in mornings and afternoons
- Small group lessons now available which are more fun, more cost-effective and a great laugh where you get to make more progress and meet new like-minded friends!
- Learn rock, pop, blues, fingerpicking and folk guitar with an experienced and friendly tutor
- Enhanced DBS checked (formerly CRB) for your piece of mind
Do you want to play the guitar like Eric Clapton, Ed Sheeran, Paul Simon, Nirvana, The Beatles and many more?
New student pack. For all new students, you will receive a welcome pack featuring some of my highly rated e-Courses and eBooks which you can find on my highly popular guitar blog which gets over 50,000 visitors per month.
BOOK YOUR FREE TRIAL LESSON TODAY
If you live in Halesowen, Cradley, Stourbridge, Kingswinford, or any of the surrounding areas and want to learn guitar, give Dan a text or call today on 07546 392 468 or contact me here and together we will reach your guitar playing goals in a fun, simple and effective way.
To avoid missing out, book today on:
07546 392 468
You can also check out my best selling guitar eBooks for beginners directly from Amazon.
“In 4 months I`ve gone from being completely hopeless to being able to play and sing some of my favourite songs!” Gemma – Student